Tuesday, April 03, 2012
The Walkathon
Cavett held their annual walkathon on Friday of last week. The kids participated and were excited to do it. It's fun to see them get excited to do these types of things. They raised some pledges, then the object was to walk around the "track" at the playground at Cavett several times. The school's goal was to walk as many miles as it would take to get to London for the Olympics. The kids each pledged to walk/run 6 laps. Xander made it 6, Will and Grace did 7 (I think each lap is a 1/4 mile, but I'm not sure). Here are a few pictures of them in the afternoon with their shirts on. They're a little worse for the wear, dirty and sweaty (it's been hot here!). The last two pictures are funny. I told them to take one nice one, then they could do one silly one. Even Sebastian tried to get in on the silly of the 2nd one!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment