Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A big oops by the Tooth Fairy

So, Will lost a tooth at school last week. He was so excited!! They sent him to the nurse and he got a little treasure chest thing to put his tooth in. He put it all under his pillow and the tooth fairy laid out the 8 quarters on the counter to put under his pillow later........then the Tooth Fairy forgot to come!! Neither Brian or I remembered at all. The next morning, I walked into the boys' room to get them up and Will was pointing at his tooth with tears in his eyes. And I said "Uh-oh, did the Tooth Fairy forget to come?" and that's when the sobbing tears started. Oh my, I have never felt so bad in my life! So, Brian just hugged him and told him maybe the Tooth Fairy got really busy and just couldn't make it. He told him that he could put his tooth under his pillow again that night and he bet that the Tooth Fairy would come. So, this is the note Brian left with 10 quarters (2 extra for having to wait). Will was pretty happy the next day, because he came running into our room at 6:30 (on a Saturday!!) showing us the note and extra money. I would be money that the Tooth Fairies will never forget to come again!!

No comments: