What?? It's almost April, you say?? Where has the time gone. I can't believe that March is flying by so fast. I will try to keep you updated as we head into our crazy busy spring!
This is how Will came home from school before Spring break, with a huge black eye. Apparently he ran into another kid at running speed on the playground. He had a pretty good shiner for about a week.
On one of the few nice days we had, the whole neighborhood can be found in our backyard playing. This is actually only half the neighborhood, the other half showed up later!
We got to take our annual spring break trip to the circus. This year, I invited Kara, Sebastian and Tobias to come. Kara couldn't come, but their nanny Shannon brought the boys. We had a fun time. We ate some cotton candy and a funnel cake and watched the lame- I mean, great - circus. The kids sure enjoy themselves. The weather was particularly nice these days and we ended up having some quality outside time this day and the next day. However, the cold weather returned and it's been freezing and snowing more. In fact, we have started soccer in the freezing temperatures. I am secretly hoping our first games this weekend are postponed, because I don't want to have to go out in the cold! I was also supposed to host the multiples club Easter Egg hunt this weekend, but we've postponed it for a week, until it can warm up a little bit. Come on spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment