Monday, January 14, 2008

Grace at 2








Grace at two years old is a happy and funny girl. She is helpful, energetic, silly and lovable. She freely hands out hugs and kisses to everyone and everything (including pictures in books) and is always on the move. She loves her family and usually plays very nicely with her brothers (although when the mood strikes her, she is known to knock down someone's tower or steal their toy.) She's incredibly independent, and hardly ever wants to do something you tell her to (like brush her teeth or drink her milk.) I wonder who she gets that from......Luckily, her desire to please people can sometimes outweigh the stubbornness. She likes to jump, climb and runs instead of walks. We think she should be a gymnast. These are some of the professional pics of Grace from last Friday. The photo shoot did not go well, she didn't feel good and was in a bad mood. These are the only ones of her not crying, and I'm not exaggerating about that. Maybe I'll post some of the crying ones later on. It's pretty bad, and I was kind of embarrassed. She sure did look cute, though.
Here are some of her favorite things:
Favorite toy: balls, blocks for stacking or books.
Favorite book: I'm A Little Teapot by Iza Trapini
Favorite food: string cheese, yogurt with fruit and spaghetti
Favorite thing to do: push the baby around the house in the stroller, read books, go outside and bath time.
Favorite Sesame Street Character: Elmo
Likes: playing rough with daddy (she's very strong and not very heavy, this makes for an excellent combination to throw around), reading books, and water.
Dislikes: Fish sticks, having her hair put in a ponytail, and dogs.
Something funny she does: Puts her face in your hand, holds on tight, moves back and forth and says "Oh no! Oh no!" We have no idea why she thinks this is funny.


No comments: