Here are a couple of group shots. If only they had smiled.........But, they did look cute and the pictures really aren't that bad.
Just a quick update on how our week is going. It's going badly. Sick AGAIN! And, they're very sick this time. Grace started to get pretty sick Sunday, and by Sunday night was awful. Fever, coughing, runny nose, couldn't sleep, wouldn't eat or drink. She had a terrible night Sunday, up every half hour or so. (Daddy and I got no sleep.) I took her to the doctor Monday morning and she had an ear infection and sinus (adenoid) infection. So, she's on antibiotics and on the mend. Will got bad on Monday and was coughing and wheezing horribly all day. Monday night was worse, he was up every half hour coughin and crying. At one point, he had a 103.8 fever, which really worried me. So, back to the doctor we went Tuesday and found out that his is only viral and it's setting off his asthma pretty severely. Dr. Swisher upped the dosage of his inhaled steroids and said there's pretty much nothing else we can do, because it's viral. So, we loaded him up on motrin and nebulizers all day and he's sleeping right now. Let's hope it lasts, I don't think Daddy and I can survive another rough night.
So, that makes four times we have been to the doctor in one week. It's a good thing Dr. Swisher is a patient man. We have a close, personal relationship now, he was even joking around with me this morning. His nurse, Aimee, knows us very well now, and we chat like old friends. It's nice to have such great people to take care of them, but on the other hand, I wish we weren't there so often! There has been nothing else going on this week, just trying to get through these illnesses. We haven't done any of the fun things I had planned. I'm hoping they're well enough by Thursday to go to their class at the museum. That's all. Think healthy thoughts for us.......




No comments:
Post a Comment