The lollipop pinata for the lollipop theme birthday party. I had this made by someone from etsy.com. I thought it turned out very cute. Plus, since there were only 4 kids who could do it, they each got tons of turns.
Xander, so excited about his new, bigger bike.
Grace with her cute purple and green new bike.
Will and his new bike.
The gigantic pile of presents, right before they started going at it!
A photo op with the pinata before the pulling started.
Eating dinner outside on a beautiful night!
The Niebuhr, Scribner and Baxter cousins. A lot of boys!
All the kids with grandma Pam. Cute bunch of kids!We had the kids' half birthday party last Sunday the 27th. We think they they enjoyed themselves. They were excited about it all week, and talked about it a lot. I think they got everything they wanted. Will was adamant that he wanted some walkie-talkies and binoculars, both of which he got. Grace got lots of girlie things, like Barbies. Xander is enjoying his new batman related toys and they all got tons of water toys (a slip and slide and water hopscotch) and new bikes. We haven't had time to try all of them out yet, though. Thanks to everyone for your generous presents and we enjoyed celebrating with you. Lots more has been going on lately, I'll post about that soon. Happy 4th of July, everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment