







Here are our pictures from the 4th of July - I finally got around to posting! We are at Kara and Wes' house, I took all these that evening. If you remember, our morning was rained out. We spent the morning at the movies, then napping. It finally stopped raining in the mid-afternoon, so we kept our plans to go to Kara's to grill out and shoot fireworks. The kids had fun doing little fireworks like poppers, sparklers and parachutes (see first 6 pictures). We also did some adult sized fireworks while the kids watched in lawn chairs. The mosquitos were out in full force that night, poor Grace came home with about a dozen bites on her forehead. It looked very itchy. I think they had fun though. I was glad for a holiday the next day. Brian didn't have to work, so we slept in and had a cook-out at the Niebuhrs that evening. Great weekend with good food, fun and family!
No comments:
Post a Comment