Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Curious George

Waiting and wondering, should we go up there.
Yes, I think we should.

Hugging Curious George!!
Here are a few quick pictures from Saturday. We went to Barnes and Noble and saw Curious George. It was a little unorganized and there were a lot of people there for the little space, but they still enjoyed themselves. It was a good diversion from our normal Saturdays, which consist of a lot of housework and chores! We've been trying to beat the heat of these last several days, we hit the pool two more times, and sadly, those will probably be the last time. It is supposed to cool off this week, then the Y pool closes on Monday. Not to fear, though. More fall activities start this coming week, including my piano lessons and the kids' soccer clinic. I'll post more info about that with pictures after the first day (Saturday the 11th) but I don't think we'll be lacking for anything to do!! Stay tuned for more later!

No comments: