Thursday, April 04, 2013

Easter Egg Hunt









Here are a few pictures from our multiples club egg hunt. It was rescheduled from the week before, which was a freezing 20 degree day...so glad we held off until the weather got nicer! The kids had a good time, like they always do. They were great helps before the egg hunt, pretty much only Brian, I and the kids were there to set up and hide the eggs before the party started. The kids hid all the eggs for the little preschoolers and toddlers. They enjoyed that part.





Here's a few pictures of them for crazy hair day/spirit day last Thursday. This is about as crazy as we had time to do in our busy mornings. I hear some kids got much crazier than us! Do you like Will's half up/half down? He said he wanted to do it because I did that once. (He was referring to a time when I was about his age and got mad at my mom for hurting me while she was brushing my hair and putting it into pigtails. So, I ran away and spent the rest of the day with one pigtail up and the other half down!)
 
We were cold one night, so we all snuggled in my bed under the comforter and read! They are reading so much lately. Huge chapter books on all sorts of topics. Grace is really into these stupid Rainbow Magic Fairy books and Junie B. Jones. She will read other things, though. The boys have slightly more varied and sophisticated tastes. Will has been enjoying Magic Tree House books where they take trips through time to real events. He's also been reading some science fiction/fantasy choose-your-own-adventure type books.  Xander just likes everything!! It's weird to hear silence, go looking for them and find them reading quietly on their beds. I guess that's all for now!! 

No comments: