
Here's a good shot of him in the Elmo underwear he picked out at Target on Sunday.
Well, we finally took the next step with Will and he is now wearing underwear. It is going OK. I wouldn't say it's going bad or poorly, because he does potty in the potty chair. He just doesn't do it as much as he needs to. He pottied twice today in the potty, but had 7 accidents, two of the hard to clean up variety. It's a little frustrating, because we're not entirely sure he understands when he's wet. I've asked him numerous times if his underwear was dry and he would answer yes, when it wasn't. And twice tonight, Brian asked him to go to the bathroom and sometime between that question and going into into the bathroom, he peed. He's completely cooperative and very proud of himself when he does use the potty, we're just going to need to keep working until he starts to understand the action. So, we'll stay the course, I guess. I'll keep you updated!
No comments:
Post a Comment