


Top: What I found in the living room one afternoon. Like father like son.
Middle right: Xander enjoying a book in his new bed.
Middle left: Everyone enjoying Grace's new bed the first time they saw it.
Bottom: Grace reading on her bed later that day.
Bottom: Grace reading on her bed later that day.
So, they're bedrooms and done and put together, as you can see. They have been in them for about two weeks for the boys and since Friday for Grace. I'll post about that later, along with more detailed pictures if their rooms for you to see.
The happy update part is about potty training and how we're moving right along! After a VERY rough start, something just clicked for Xander on Thursday last week and now he is doing brilliantly. He stays dry most days, with only an occasional wet accident. He is still pooping in various places (the floor yesterday and his underwear this morning), but I think he'll figure it out soon. He tells me a lot he has to go to the bathroom (i've been calling him the boy who cried "pee!") but only goes about half those times. I think he does it because he likes the M&M's. And, he's figured out if he goes to the bathroom anywhere else but in our hall bathroom in his little potty he won't get M&M's. So, he's started refusing to go potty anywhere else. I did get him to potty at the zoo yesterday, but I told him he's get candy when we got home (which I forgot and so did he). He won't even go in the basement bathroom, we have to trek upstairs. One smart (and maniuplative) cookie!
Grace is still great. No problems, and only one accident in the last week. Hurray! She looks so skinny now that she doesn't have a bulky diaper or cover on under her pants. Even some of her pants have been falling off. She walks around holding them up announcing "my pants are falling off, Help me!" Will is still holding steady, still absolutely the same as last week. I think at times he's going longer without pottying, so he may be developing better muscle control. I sure hope so. It gets tiring having to always remember to send him so he doesn't have an accident.
Because they're doing so well, we've started to get out a little bit. We went to the zoo yesterday, with lots more planned this week. It's nice to be able to get out some and not constantly worry about changing accidents in public. That's about all for today. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment