Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Last But Not Least!


(Like the pink purse?)

So, here we are. #3 finally gets his underwear. It's is daunting to have to think of going through the beginning stages of potty training for a THIRD time, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I am pushing forward, hoping the day we are accident free is close! So far, Xander has only had a little success, and that success has ended up on my bathroom floor a couple of times. However, I am not dismayed. The other two were like this also, and now they are doing fine. So, we'll stay the course, as we have before, and I think he'll catch on in no time.
A quick update on the other two. I think Grace is pretty much trained. She has gone several days with no accidents at all. We haven't been putting her in a plastic cover and we haven't regretted that! I haven't even really been sending her to the potty, she'll just tell me she has to go, and then does. The best part is that she tells me when she has to poop, and then does it. That is great! She is waking up dry after naps, and sometimes dry in the mornings. A bladder of steel, I think!
Will is doing better. He has FINALLY started pooping in the potty, but only if I catch him about to do it in his underwear. Only once on Tuesday did he sit on his potty for a while and try (and he was successful, it just took a long time). So, we're on the right track. He still won't tell us he has to pee, but he'll go everytime we ask him to. So, we'll just keep sending him and hope that he eventually follows in Grace's footsteps.

No comments: